Blue Force Gear Vickers Padded Sling
- More Information
The Patent Pending Padded Vickers Sling combines with the tactical sling capability of the Vickers Sling with the added comfort of a padded rear section. The 2” inline pad doesn’t move up or down the sling and is made from closed cell foam that won’t separate or gain water weight. The front section with the Quick Adjuster allows the user to instantly lengthen and shorten the sling - quickly transitioning from a “hands-free” carry to a shooting position with a simple pull of the Adjuster.
The Padded Vickers Sling comes in two hardware variations - Nylon and Metal hardware
The all new Nylon Hardware version features all newly designed DuPont Zytel® nylon - which is lighter, stronger, and more flexible than traditional plastic sling hardware. The majority of the BFG slings shipped to the US Military feature Nylon Hardware.
The Metal Hardware version of the Padded Vickers Sling features a machined aluminum Adjuster that is hardcoat anodized matte black and combined with phosphated steel trigldides. The Metal Hardware slings provide more strength than will ever be needed in a weapon sling - perfect for those apocalypse guns and the “all metal” type of shooters.
VCAS200-OA-BK - Black
VCAS200-OA-M - Multicam
- 1.25” webbing can be looped through sling swivels, buttstock slots, or combined with sling hardware (available separately)
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
NSN: 1005-01-632-4682 (Black - Padded)
- 1.25" sling webbing on each end
- 2.00" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware : glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon
- Metal hardware : Anodized machined aluminum adjuster, phosphated steel triglides
Blue Force Gear
Since our beginning in 2004, we strive for excellence in all we do and to exemplify that excellence in our products and design. We are devoted to those we serve to deliver innovative gear with superior quality.
Blue Force Gear is not satisfied with making the same thing as everyone else - merely changing the color or style. We design by a code of advancement - if we can't make something better than what is currently available, we don't make it. By continually innovating, our products will always be different.
We are proud to have pioneered technological innovations that have revolutionized load carriage and weapon carrying establishing the world's standard in weapon slings and the world's lightest, MOLLE compatible load carriage.
Of course we are not stopping there. We are continually improving our gear lineup and looking for more ways to improve the tactical gear industry and ultimately the warriors here at home and worldwide.
PLATATAC are Exclusive Australian Distributors for Blue Force Gear.
Looking for a product not listed below? Contact us for any special orders.