Adventure Lights Trilobyte Helmet Beacon Light Gen4 (Custom Orders Only)
- More Information
This is the most state-of-the-art advanced Trilobyte™ Helmet Lights - designed specifically for Military airborne operations.
With Integrated Programming modes; latest and greatest in Mockingbird® and AutoSync: trade; Technologies allow users to record, playback, send and receive unique, custom flashing signatures to other Trilobyte™ lights of the same model. Groups of units can then flash various custom recorded signatures in unison.
Advanced user-interface organises a wide range of functions in an easy to navigate the system
Features 4 output colours: White, Green, Red & IR
Overt and Covert functions separated with Dual Button Polarity Program Switching
Securely fastens to hook / loop surfaces with a snag-resistant, ergonomic design.
Positive vibrating feedback for tactile switch position indication (not available in the US).
- 4 Output Colors: White, Green, Red & IR
- High Impact Polycarbonate Housing
- High Impact Polycarbonate (Textured) Dome Lens
- -40 to +80°C with AA Lithium; -20 to +80°C with Alkaline or Rechargeable AA (storage temp)
- -40 to +80°C with AA Lithium; -20 to +80°C with Alkaline or Rechargeable AA (Operating Temp)
- 330Ft / 100 Meters / 10 Atmospheres Waterproofing rating
- Up to 5km on High Intensity (Visual or Near IR) visibility
- Safeguards to prevent accidental Overt activation
- One-hand operable
- Hook/loop mounting
- Automated group flashing synchronization [AutoSync]
- Positive vibrating feedback
- Powered by One (1) Lithium 1.5Vdc (Type: AA)
- 5.6cm x 8.2cm x 3.25cm