Elliot Brown Holton Automatic B12 – Black with Desert Brown Pinstripe Strap
- More Information
This Holton Automatic is really something special.
A stunning brushed bronze PVD 316L stainless case mounted on the most technical slice of super soft, durable webbing with its low profile patented buckle. Few watches are blessed with this level of natural in-built style yet it's no look at me fancy pants either.
Comes with Bronze metallic strap. Additional Desert Brown or Black with Desrt Pinstripe Canvas straps available seperately.
The Brief: capable of prolonged exposure to water and dust, durable, shock resistant, clear visibility day or night, unidirectional ultra high grip timing bezel operable with a gloved hand, easy strap changes and comfortable strapping options that don't break.
The specification of the bezel gives a perfect insight into the level of detail required for the project to be successful.
A precise 120 click ultra high grip bezel houses a stainless steel insert precisely embossed with hours and minutes indentations then flooded with high grade C3 SuperLuminova. The hobnail outer knurling is slightly higher than the insert to form a high grip surface for trustworthy operation even when using the palm of a wet gloved hand.
Both components are matt bead blasted, hardened to 1200HV (Vickers hardness scale) then a 0.8 micron PVD coating is applied whose hardness matches that of the stainless steel components.
N.B. this bezel is unapologetically fit for purpose. Please be warned it is likely to catch or wear shirt cuffs etc.
The bronze finish has a gorgeously warm worn-in look right from the off, the polar opposite of so many 'shiny' time pieces. This one sits quietly, confidently only getting noticed by those who know yet viewed close up, it's a show stopper.
Subtle military cues of Holton Professional toned back with warm vintage hues, yet a technical tour de force capable of more than any human. And of course with its workhorse NH35 automatic self winding movement, it's as happy off grid for as long as you are.
- 43mm stainless case with double thickness bronze PVD coating
- Ultra high grip, 120 click uni-directional bezel with case-hardened insert
- Scratch resistant sapphire 2mm crystal treated to lifetime anti-reflective coating
- Superb night time performance with ultra bright Superluminova dial and bezel
- Seiko NH35 automatic movement housed in EB's unique anti-shock suspension system
- 40 hour power reserve
- Solid stainless easy change strap bars
- Durable, patented webbing strap
- Supercompressor bolted down beautifully detailed case back
- Triple sealed, high grip screw down crown, recessed out of harm's way at 4h
- 9H-3H 43mm excluding crown
- 12H-6H - 52mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness 14mm
- Fits up to 190mm/7.5" wrist perfectly
- Our leather and webbing straps fit larger wrists, and metal bracelets can have any number of links added
- -20/+40 seconds per day (manufacturer's figures)