Elliot Brown Kimmeridge R30 Navy Wristwatch
- More Information
A classic nautical look with white dial and navy index and matching navy soft silicone rubber strap.
Sharing its DNA with the best selling Canford 202-001 this Kimmeridge epitomises Elliot Brown’s nautical lifestyle by Poole Harbour.
The metallic white dial features circular micro grooves that capture light in a unique way. Against the white are deep metallic blue markings and hands flooded with white superluminova for clear visibility day or night.
The customised matching blue and white date window is a nice finishing touch and of course the blue rubber strap is a great all round strap in or out of the water.
Inside the rubber strap are unique breather lines that are hand drawn O/S contours from Tyneham Cap on Dorset’s Jurassic Coast. A special place that overlooks Kimmeridge Bay - from where the watch collection takes its’ name.
- Swiss Made 5-jewel Ronda calibre 715 quartz movement with custom date printing at 4 o’clock
- 3 year battery with end of life indication
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case with gold PVD plating
- 2.8mm domed anti-reflective hardened sapphire crystal
- Triple sealed 5mm knurled crown
- Bolted down caseback with oversize seals
- SuperLuminova indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included for strap changes
- Premium soft silicone rubber strap and stainless wide tongue EB buckle
- 9H-3H - 38mm excluding crown
- 12H-6H - 47mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness - 12.8mm
- Strap width - 20mm tapers to 18mm buckle