Platatac Claymore Bag
- More Information
Platatac has stepped back in time to produce a Vietnam-era EDC (Every Day Carry) Bag. Keeping with tradition these bags are made with a lightweight canvas, it is lightweight and a practical bag used back in NAM.
These Claymore bags were issued during the Vietnam War with Claymore Mines and were designed to be thrown away once the mine had been used. But many soldiers kept hold of them and used them to carry extra ammo and field gear.
The Lightweight canvas shoulder bag features two smaller compartments and a larger compartment with adjustable Velcro and press studs flap/lid.
Designed as an Everyday Carry bag for your iPad, notebooks, gloves, sunglasses, even fits the Platatac 1 Litre Flask and more.
Accessories not included (Sold Separately)
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Based on the Vietnam era Claymore bag
- 2 x Small pockets
- 1 x Large pocket
- Front flap/lid fastened by press studs and Velcro
- Platatac logo right corner
- Available in Olive
- 34cm W x 24cm H (Closed Lid)
- 34cm W x 44cm H (Open Lid)
- 16cm W x 23cm H (2 x Small pockets)
- 31cm W x 23cm H (1 x large pocket)