Platatac Bullock Echo Pack MK 3
- More Information
Based on our famous Echo hydration pack, the Bullock Echo MK3 is the newest addition to our small assault/combat sustainment pack range. The Bullock Echo MK3 bridges the gap between a hydration carrier and small day packs and with an integral helmet/cargo cradle, it’s a highly versatile piece of kit.
The BE Mk3 can be worn with the padded shoulder straps (included) or it can be attached to an armour carrier via the MOLLE on the back.
This pack was designed, made and supplied for a Tier One European Military Unit.
- Padded shoulder straps with quick detach option
- Padded back for added comfort and protection of contents
- 6 x 4 MOLLE field on the main compartment for attachment of extra pouches
- Fixed adjustable cargo carrier to hold ballistic helmet, cold/wet weather jacket or additional gear
- External zippered pocket on the front of cargo carrier
- Internal bladder sleeve that holds up to a 3ltr bladder i.e. Platatac Insertion bladder (Include link)
- 2 x Internal mesh cargo pockets on front
- Removable internal zippered mesh pocket for small items
- 2 x side pockets for storing smaller additional items.
- 150x75mm loop field for IFF, ANFs or nametape
- 4 x 3 MOLLE field on cargo cradle for extra pouches
- 1” web tape handle for carriage or hanging in vehicles
- 2 x hydration tube/radio antenna routing ports
- Drainage eyelets on main compartment, side pockets and front pocket
- Double stitched and bar tacked on all major seams
- Made from 500 denier nylon
Dimensions and weight;
- Main compartment 36cm (H) x 23.5cm (W) x 9.5cm (D)
- Side pockets: 19cm (H) x 9cm (W) x 5cm (D)
- Front zippered pouch: 25cm (at widest) x 6cm (D)
- Mesh cargo compartment: 20cm (H) x 23.5cm (W) x 14.5cm (D)
- Weight 1.02Kg