- More Information
Designed by Mike Bond in Honolulu, Hawaii
The most compact part of your daily quiver.
The Compano™ /kum-pan-oh/ everyday carry keychain carabiner folding knife is a compact yet remarkably useful belt loop blade—the perfect companion for your pocket knife.
Designer Mike Bond of Pearl City, Hawaii took everything he loves about a hardworking daily carry and shrunk it down to keychain size. The just under 1.5” high-carbon stainless steel blade is easy to sharpen and holds its edge. Disengage the slip joint and it neatly tucks into the black stonewash handle. TiNo bronze-colored accents give it an aesthetic boost and the integrated carabiner makes it a strong addition to your keyring.
The Compano™ is the pal your everyday pocket knife never knew it needed.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classic Lock: Slip joint secures knife in the open and closed positions
- Convenient Use: Carabiner for quick attachment
- Visual Appeal: Black stonewash handle with bronze accents
- Blade Length 1.42" (36.17 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel 5Cr15MoV
- Blade Finish Satin
- Blade Thickness 0.14" (3.66 mm)
- Overall Length 4.59" (116.56 mm)
- Closed Length 3.23" (82.04 mm)
- Weight 2.20 oz. (62.37 g)
- Handle 2Cr13 SS
- Style Folding Knife w/Slip Joint