PLATATAC PAFA Mk3 Medical Pack - Advanced Kit
- More Information
The PLATATAC PAFA MK3 has been specifically designed and updated with the input and guidance over a number of years from SOF Medics and pre-hospital care experts, in order to provide a feature rich pack that will meet the requirements of those giving care in hostile and austere environments.
The pack features a thin profile, but is large enough to carry the necessary advanced life support items for operational medics working in confined spaces or providing tactical care away from a vehicle or in remote locations. The PAFA 3 was designed with the intent to be used as a primary aid kit and brings to the table a true user configurable option with a comprehensive array of removable internal and external pouches that can be arranged to suit end user needs.
Internal features include Velcro PALS area to configure the Velcro in & out med kit organisation set or attach additional MOLLE compatible pouches, a mesh pocket on the front flap with a Velcro loop area to further configure pouches, dual side access zippered pockets of which one contains vertical elastic loops to stow additional dressings etc.. Around the internal perimeter of the main compartment are dual elastic Cyalume loops for hands-free illumination. All internal zips feature red para cord pulls for easy ID.
External features include a large flat zippered pocket on the front, PALS fields on the front, sides and bottom of the pack. Two MOLLE compatible vertical utility pouches are mounted on the sides, a horizontally mounted utility pouch on the bottom of the pack and a pair of low profile shoulder straps.
The PAFA 3 Medic Pack is available in two options, the Standard kit and Advanced kit.
The Standard kit includes: a Velcro in hydro/splint/long item pouch, Velcro in IV Organiser Pouch with elastic retainers for bungs, cannulas and giving set, also included are two Velcro backed medium and two large rectangle zippered organisation pouches with vinyl windows and colour coded removable tabs for easy recognition of organisation pouches and a small mesh topped pouch.
The Advanced kit includes all the above items from the Standard kit plus: a pair of MOLLE zippered accessories pouches, Tac Evac PAFA soft litter and modular equipment insert with elastic shock cord to hold various items.
- PALS area on the front flap, sides and bottom of pack
- Reinforced carry/hang handles at rear and on the front flap
- Large Front zipper compartment for long flat items
- Internal PALS Velcro loop field
- Internal front flap mesh pocket with Velcro loop area
- Internal Mesh zippered pocket on bottom
- Heat shrink tubing on all external para cord pulls
- Red para cord on internal zips for easy ID
- Hydration port at top of pack
- Rear slip pocket for a soft litter or flat items
- Low profile set of shoulder straps
- 2 x MOLLE utility pouches sized for fluids/stretcher etc.
- 1 x MOLLE utility pouch mounted to the bottom of the pack
- Sewn drainage holes throughout
Weight, Fabrics & Dimensions
- Weight: 2.5kg (Pack with all pouches)
- Internal Dimensions - 420mm (H) x 300mm (W) x 140mm (D)
- 500D Cordura Nylon with YKK zips and ITW Nexus hardware throughout
Write Your Own Review