Out of stock
PLATATAC MOLLE VM Rig Kit
- More Information
The Platatac CHICOM Molle VM rig is a fully modular chest rig which consists of two 8 PALS column panels providing 16 columns of PALS x 3 rows of MOLLE. The rig clips together at the front for ease of donning and doffing and can also be taken apart to become two separate panels for when a smaller rig is required.
Whether being worn standalone, over body armour or clipping onto armour platforms the Molle VM rig is a platform made for adaptability. The male ITW split bar clips can be easily removed and repositioned on the other webbing loops for when clipping into a plate carrier depending on your requirement.
The MOLLE VM rig comes standard with a set of the Platatac Chicom Low Pro straps and adjustable back strap, so all you need to do is add pouches and guns.
- 16 columns of PALS x 4 rows of MOLLE in total
- Can be made into two smaller rigs
- Low profile and lightweight
- A small amount of padding for user comfort
- Perfect for use with vehicles or close country operations
- Split front clip closure
- Elastic loops on shoulder straps for comms or hydration routing
- Easy integration with plate carriers and Chicom accessories allow the user to configure the chest rig to meet their needs.
Fabrics and Weight
- 500 Denier nylon and Milspec webbing
- ITW Nexus Hardware
Write Your Own Review