Platatac GBH-R Hat
- More Information
The Platatac GBH-R is a short-brimmed variant of the ever-popular GBH. The GBH-R is extremely comfortable, lightweight and features a medium-height crown and shorter brim to stay out of your line of sight.
The GBH-R is available in four sizes with elastic shock cord and an ITW barrel-lock at the rear can adjust tightness for the best fit. The paracord neck strap will keep it secure whilst worn or hung around the wearer's neck.
We have also added an internal orange hi-vis panel which can be used as a marker panel for identifying friendly forces during marry ups and RVs or as a signalling device in emergency situations, it also doubles as a pocket for storing small flat items.
It is packed full of features which makes it one of the most functional bush hats on the market.
- Lightweight and easy to stow in a pocket
- Medium height crown with a 4.5cm brim
- Self-fabric sweatband
- Self-fabric foliage loops
- Elastic shock cord adjustment
- Adjustable paracord neck strap
- Internal hi-vis panel/pocket
- Internal mesh lining in the crown with heat dissipation vents
- 35x35mm square Velcro® brand loop on the crown for attaching IFF patches
- Fours sizes available - 7, 7 ¼, 7 ½ and 7 ¾
Available colours and fabrics
- Multicam 100% Cotton Ripstop*
- ATACS iX 65/35 Nyco Ripstop
- 3 Colour Desert 50/50 Nyco Ripstop
- 6 Colour Desert 50/50 Nyco Twill
- AOR1 50/50 Nyco Ripstop
- M81 Woodland 50/50 Nyco Ripstop
- Auscam 65/35 Cotton/Polyester Twill
- Tan 50/50 Nyco Ripstop
- Olive 65/35 Cotton Polyester Twill
- Tiger Stripe 50/50 Nyco Ripstop
- Kryptek Highlander 50/50 Nyco Ripstop
- Kyrptek Mandrake 50/50 Nyco Ripstop
*The Multicam GBH-R is built from genuine Multicam® 100% Cotton Ripstop, which is a lightweight and breathable alternative to nyco and is perfect for hot/temperate environments. these are limited edition run.
|Hat Size USA||Hat Size USA||Hat Size Metric|