Snugpak Jungle Hammock
- More Information
The Jungle Hammock is great when you need protection from biting insects, but don’t want to carry a tent or separate net around.
The hammock has all the benefits of our Tropical Hammock, but with a mosquito net built right in. Strong, simple and reliable, this hammock is the perfect solution to an undisturbed night’s sleep when you’re out in the woods or the jungle.
It also comes with four pieces of 10’ long guy ropes as well as a Suspension Attachment System to give you flexible setting up options.
- The mosquito net is made from 20D Polyester with 1000 mesh per square inch, to prevent insects from disturbing your sleep.
- Manufactured from parachute nylon material to make this hammock lightweight and strong.
- Comes with a Suspension Attachment System including two steel carabiners, making setting up simple.
- Complete weight - 790g (includes hammock with net, carabiners, guy ropes.)
- Measures 275cm long by 145cm wide - to accommodate even the tallest campers.
- Max. user weight - 180kg.
Snugpak is a true, pioneering British company that offfers world class cold weather clothing and camping equipment for both military and civilian application. Pioneers of the Softie® insulating filler, their sleeping bags and ECW solutions can handle any subzero environment on the planet and have been used in every conflict since the Falklands war be military forces around the globe.