Platatac Low Pro First Line Suspenders
- More Information
The Platatac low profile first line suspenders have been designed as a streamlined approach to help shoulder the load of a first line/war belt or similar belt worn load carriage systems.
The nylon topped shoulder area has padded air mesh against the body to promote comfort when worn in conjunction with the tiered body armour system or similar armour carriers.
The back of the suspenders has elastic cord to allow some flex while conducting dynamic movements during fire and movement or combat shooting drills at the range.
Simple webbing attachment points and tri-bar adjusters allow these suspenders to be attached to any belt platform quickly and will work with the in service padded belt, the Platatac 3S belt and Platatac modular belt pad.
3S and Modular Belt pads sold separately:
- Platatac 3S Belt Pad MkII NSN'd
- Platatac Modular Belt Pad Mk2
- Platatac Soldier Integrated Combat Cobra (SICC) Belt Mk2 (seen in the photos)
- 100 grams
- Made in Australia
- Mesh back panel for breathability
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- 500 Denier Auscam and MultiCam