Platatac SPUR MSM EMOE/CHEM
- More Information
Platatac SPUR MSM EMOE/CHEM is designed as a medium-sized go-to bag for the modern day soldier of the versatility the pack offers.
The SPUR features external MOLLE (6 x columns 6 x Rows) attachment points on the lid allowing for the addition of compatible pouches where required.
Perfect sized grab bag capable of being a multi-day bag with the addition of pouches.
The SPUR' s internal compartment features a full 470mm (H) x 200mm (W) Velcro wall capable of holding Velcro products such as the Blue Force Gear. Also includes 16 internal attachment points for securing a radio and/or other equipment. With internal zip and elastic pockets.
The SPUR straps can be removed completely, the straps themselves comprise of padded neoprene for comfort and sweat management to decrease the chance of hot spots.
- Main compartment heavy duty feature 2 x YKK pull tab zippers that runs completely around the top of the bag and down the entire length of each side to make getting at gear easier
- Internal Velcro wall
- 1 x Internal elastic pocket
- 2 x Internal large zip mesh pocket
- 1 x medium mesh pocket on the back of the lid
- 1 x small mesh pocket on the back of the lid
- 6 x Columns 6 x Rows MOLLE attachment on the lid
- 3 x adjustable compression Straps
- 2 x PALS on front, sides and bottom of the pack to attach mission essential gear
- 113mm x 110mm Velcro panel for ANF, nametape, IR IFF etc.
- 500mm (H) x 370mm (W) x 220mm (D)