Availability: In stock
PLATATAC Tactical Electronics Pouch
As low as $69.00
- More Information
The Tactical Electronics Pouch is a MOLLE pouch that has been designed to allow the user to carry mission essential items and sensitive instruments that may require protection from impact when not in use.
The flip top design allows for one handed opening and closing with a wide mouth for easy removal or stowage of the contents.
Internally is a removable velcro divider that features an elastic core, in which batteries or a lens brush may be stowed. There is also a flat pocket along the back wall, where thinner items such as instructions, cables, note cards or some types of battery carriers may also be stowed.
The divider allows you to seperate and reduce movement of the items contained within the pouch.
Also along the back wall is a pararcord daisy chain for lanyarding your equipment in.
Underneath the lid is a small mesh pouch which is great for a lens cloth.
On the front of the pouch is a zippered stretch pouch that is great for small or flat items such as cables, small marker panel or range cards.
The pouch is designed to carry items such as but not limited to:
- Weather Meters
- Handheld Thermal Imaging Equipment
- Handheld Night Viewing Equipment
- Monoculars and some smaller binoculars
- Larger Specialised Batteries and Power Packs
- Electronic Cords, Cables, Leads
- 8105-66-166-4050 (MC)
- 8105-66-166-4049 (CBK)
- 8105-66-166-4048 (BLK)
- ITW Nexus Hardware
- Removable internal divider
- Tweave front stretch pocket
- YKK Zips with shrink wrapped paracord pulls
- Loop lined front and rear internal walls to allow for movement of divider
- Made from 500 Cordura
- Internal Dimensions (Approx) H 11.5cm (4.5") W 14cm (5.5") L 5cm (2")
Write Your Own Review