PLATATAC Peacekeeper MK4 Chest Rig & Chicom LW H-Harness Bundle - M81 Woodland
- More Information
PLATATAC Peacekeeper MK4
The Peacekeeper Mk IV has been designed to be a standalone low profile chest rig or to be worn over body armour systems. The PK4 has a large carrying capacity due to multiple sewn pouches and with multiple MOLLE fields, it allows the user to scale up or down to carry the gear required of for almost any mission.
The PK4 boasts a large magazine carrying capacity with three double 5.56 magazine pouches at the front. Behind the magazine, pouches is a kangaroo pocket to insert a SMAC triple shingle for extra mags.
Two PALS fields either side of the mag pouches allow the user to attach additional magazine, grenade or first aid pouches. Below the magazine pouches is a long zippered pouch for misc. mission essentials such as a weapon cleaning kit, cam cream or a few ration pack items.
A Velcro sandwich between the layers behind the bottom pouch allows the ASAD Modular dump pouch to be attached to dump spent mags or boost the carrying capacity of the ammunition or dems.
At the extreme ends of the PK4 are two medium zippered accessory pouches with additional clip closure, these will hold a water bottle such as the Platatac flask. Each pouch has an internal open top pouch with bungee retention to hold a 152 or similar sized radio when utilizing the 19mm clip to close the pouch.
Against the body are three open top mesh pouches which can hold flat items such as a small map, GRG or marker panel.
The 50mm wide adjustable low profile shoulder straps are flat sewn and designed to remain as flat as possible for use with packs and other harness systems.
The rig also has the capability to quick attach to the Platatac APC4 or the SMAC with use of our Platatac Chicom Armour Carrier Adapter Clip (QASM)
Woodland Pattern (Left over from a Government over-run, Limited Stock) was the default camouflage pattern issued to the United States Armed Forces. It was also known unofficially by its colloquial moniker of "M81", though this term was not used by the U.S. military.
*Accessories and magazines pictured not included.
- 4 x MOLLE Rows 2 x MOLLE Columns (x2)
- 2 x medium sized zippered pouches with front zip pockets
- 3 x 5.56mm Double magazine pouches
- 1 x Horizontal zippered pocket with cyalume loops (under magazine pouches)
- 3 x External mesh pockets on rear
- 1 x Internal Velcro pocket
- Sewn drainage holes
- Built from 500 Denier Multicam Cordura nylon fabric
- YKK Zips with Paracord pulls
PLATATAC Chicom LW H-Harness
The LW H-Harness is designed in a way that it will not cause any discomfort when worn under packs. It is made via folded Cordura construction and will provide a stable platform to distribute weight evenly across the shoulders.
- 55mm Folded 500D Cordura nylon to support heavy loads
- Folded construction with soft edges for optimized comfort
- 25mm elastic to attach PTTs or route hydration tube/antenna/comms cable
- Low profile, lightweight without affecting durability
- Adjustable 25mm web tape straps
- Velcro loop at rear to attach individual ID markers
- All ITW Nexus Hardware
- 130 gms