Danner USMC Tropical Boot
- More Information
Danner worked with the United States Marine Corps over the course of five years to perfect the functionality of the Tropical Boot. The boot design has been modified based on feedback from field tests and user evaluation.
Designed to withstand extreme tropical environments, they have become a favorite with Marines.
- USMC Certified with Eagle, Globe, and Anchor (EGA)
- Made in the USA (Berry Compliant)
- Durable, nubuck leather upper with lightweight 1000 denier nylon
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining for hot weather
- Speed lacing system for secure, enhanced athletic fit
- Pull tab for easy on
- Cushion Element PU footbed designed to optimize airflow and drainage underfoot while reducing water absorption in wet environments
- Exclusive Vibram Panama outsole with unique lug design increases traction and ensures debris release in rough conditions
There’s just something about life in the Pacific Northwest. We do things a little differently around here and we wouldn’t have it any other way. For those of you forging your own path, ignoring the status quo — we make our boots for you. #Danner #GoThere
A Danner boot is a mark of unsacrificing quality. It’s been that way since 1932, the year Charles Danner decided to open his boot making business in the midst of the Great Depression and risk his future on a stubborn belief that superior craftsmanship mattered. Rooted in the Pacific Northwest with their headquarters and Danner factory located along the Columbia river in Portland, Oregon, they strive each day to uphold ourselves to the highest standards, knowing that the product we build is no better than the hands that create it.
PLATATAC Proudly supplies the Australian Defence Force with the Danner TFX & Danner Prowess
Platatac is also proud to be the exclusive distributor for Danner in Australia
**If a product is not displayed below contact [email protected] for enquires about special orders.