PLATATAC 3S Belt Pad Mk3
- More Information
The Platatac 3S belt pad has been around for nearly 4 years, we have now released the MkII a lighter updated version based on the same low profile versatile design of the original 3S belt pad.
It is a padded lightweight belt rig alternative, still allowing the user to affix offset holsters or thigh rigs direct from the belt. The MkII has the addition of Hypalon sections on the inside of the belt pad to stop sideways or vertical movement due to the natural grip Hypalon provides.
Internally the belt pad has a plastic stiffener to retain the belt pads form when fewer pouches are mounted
We have also reinforced the looplocks with additional bar tacking.
- Three Rows of MOLLE exterior to attach holsters, pouches.
- Internal skeletal stiffener provides a rigid platform for load carriage whilst staying flexible during movement
- Vertical pass-throughs for mounting drop and offset holsters or leg rigs
- Slits between first and second MOLLE panels to thread pistol belts
- Integrated looplocks for use with a harness
- Gripp-Tac sections on the interior wall to reduce movement of the belt pad
- Mesh-lined and padded to promote airflow and comfort
- Compatible with most belts up to 60mm high
- 500D abrasion resistant nylon
When selecting the ideal size, use the to fit waist measurement as a guide. If you are close to the maximum for that size, choose the next size up.
|length||PALS columns||to fit waist|