Platatac AirFrame Helmet Cover
- More Information
The Platatac AirFrame helmet cover has been designed with camouflage and functionality in mind.
Easily mounted to the Airframe helmet with Velcro® adhesive tape backing provided. The AirFrame helmet cover includes elastic loops on the top of the cover to fit cyalume sticks during night operations. It also has a pocket under the elastic loops shaped to fit the S&S Precision® V Lite. The AirFrame helmet cover has a doubled layered shroud cover with the option to be fitted on top or below the helmet shroud. On the rear is a Velcro® patch for the attachment of an S&S Precision® Manta strobe or similar strobes. You will also find a Low profile pocket for the carriage of a dual NVG battery pack; the pocket also has a quite loop field for IFFs.
*Operational photos are property of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Pocket for the S&S Precision® V Lite on top of the helmet
- Additional elastic loops for cyalume sticks
- Velcro® area on the rear above low profile pocket for the S&S Precision® Manta strobe
- Low profile pocket on the rear for the battery pack for the dual night vision with a button hole to thread the power cable.
- Two quiet loop 80mm x 50mm fields for IFFs and ANFs
- Four 30mm x 20mm quite loop fields for IR tape
- Doubled layered shroud cut out
- Made from omega mesh and 500d Black/Multicam® fabrics