PLATATAC Jungle Kurtz Shirt
- More Information
So whether you call it the Jungle, the J, the Trees, the Bush or Close Country, this is the uniform you need for when you have to travel up a river to dispatch a rogue colonel.
Jungle Kurtz Shirt
Designed to be worn as a relaxed fit and with mesh in the pockets for rapid drainage and ventilation points in strategic areas to provide maximum comfort and performance. The long tail allows for easy tuck into the Jungle Dax and the zip and bar button front closure provides redundancy or allows the wearer to use just the buttons, thereby maximising airflow.
- Two large angled top opening chest pockets with a mesh bottom and ITW slotted bar button and Velcro closure
- Two large top opening bicep pockets with mesh drainage and ITW slotted bar button and Velcro closure
- Bellowed compass pocket on the front placard will hold most in-service Silva prismatic compasses
- Velcro Loop fields on bicep pocket for IFF aids with blank out panel
- Paracord lanyard points in all pockets to tie in your gear.
- Underarm and upper back mesh vents keep airflow to a maximum when active or static.
- Three-piece fold down collar with an extension for added sun protection
- YKK zip and bar button closure behind the front placard
- Three-button adjustable wrist cuff
120gsm 100% ripstop nylon with moisture control system (MCS) and UV protection
S-R, M-R, M-L, L-R, L-L, XL-R
Laid flat half chest measurements
Recommended "To fit" measurement for a relaxed fit
Fits Rough Height