Availability: In stock
PLATATAC ASAD Lolly Bag
As low as $29.95
- More Information
The PLATATAC ASAD Lolly Bag is a simple, Velcro-on pouch designed to add storage space in a low-profile way. Available in two sizes as well as a mesh variant, the Lolly Bag attaches via two velcro strips on the back of the pouch. All variants are gusseted to allow the pouch to hold various-sized items and folds flat when not in use.
A heat-shrunk paracord zipper opens the pouch, and laser-cut ultracomp tabs aid in opening & closing, as well as doubling as a tie-off point for a pace counter, or other items. A colour-matched Velcro loop field on the front (50x75mm for the small, 50x100mm for the large) allows for IFF or other patches.
- Velcro hook back for easy placement on plate carriers, pouches or other Velcro loop fields
- YKK Zipper with heat-shrunk paracord pulls
- Gusseted main pocket to keep a low profile when empty
- Colour-matched Velcro loop field for IFF etc.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 30 grams
- Dimensions: 115mm (H) x 150mm (W) x 10mm (D, flat)
- Weight: 50 grams
- Dimensions: 125mm (H) x 220mm (W) x 10mm (D, flat)
- Tweave 4 way stretch
- Laser-cut Ultracomp
- Omega Mesh
- Hook and Loop: Mil-Spec AA-A 55126
- YKK Zips
Write Your Own Review