PLATATAC OPS-CORE Helmet Cover V3
- More Information
The Platatac Ops-Core Helmet Cover V3 has been designed and individually sized to securely fit the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet and Ops-Core FAST Maritime Helmets.
The use of Tweave 520E at the sides ensures a snug fit that remains in place during MFF or maritime ops. The cover is perfect for changing your helmet’s pattern and profile, protecting its finish, and dampening noise during impact.
The cover features adjustable elastic shock cord running central to secure various OEM strobe/ signal light products including Adventure Lights and S&S, or standard cyalume sticks. The paracord portions on top can be used to keep cables routed and tidy, or alternatively you can route the cables under the cover. The permanently attached battery/counterweight pouch has cut out holes to allow access to switches and will sit flat if not in use.
Colour matched Velcro loop is positioned on the sides, back and top for attachment of flags, callsigns and other IFF options. It also features Velcro loop shaped to fit the S&S Precision® V Lite at rear. A cut out at the front and sides of the cover allows access to the NVG mount and rails.
- Fixed pocket at rear to hold counter weights, AN PVS 31 battery pack, or similar sized battery packs
- Lower profile central bungee and Velcro retention for IR Strobes/cyalume/cameras etc.
- Velcro area on the rear pocket, top and sides for IFF solutions
- NVG shroud cut out with mounting holes
- Integrated cable management paracord
- Easy installation – can be fitted to helmet in seconds
Sizing and Fabrics
- Polyester Omega mesh, Tweave 520E and 500D
- Compatible with Ops-Core FAST SF Ballistic, FAST MT Ballistic, and FAST SF Carbon helmets
- Available in Med, Lge, XL and XXL
*Cover shown on Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. Accessories & helmet are not included.