Platatac SMAC with Cummerbund
- More Information
Light weight, low profile and versatile, the SMAC is engineered for speed.
Includes a removable MOLLE Cummerbund with internal shingles for up to six magazines, or communications gear, significantly increasing potential load out options.
Integrated front marsupial pouch and rear hydration pouch.
Compatible with our SMAC Triple Shingle Insert bringing the total capacity of the SMAC up to nine 5.56mm magazines before the addition of MOLLE pouches.
The SMAC is available in two variants, the SMAC and SMAC-R (Releasable), allowing use with helo and water ops. Furthermore, the SMAC is built with no metal parts limiting any damage from corrosion caused by salt water.
***When using metallic training plates, please ensure you tape the corners of the training plate or the training plate will wear through the products fabric.
- Full MOLLE exterior
- Accepts plate and soft armour inserts
- Integrated hydration / tool pocket on rear
- Front marsupial pouch
- Integrated rear hydration pouch
- Removable cummerbund with integrated shingles for magazines or communication systems
- 3D air mesh backing to promote cooling
- Non metal parts avoid corrosion caused by salt water
- Low profile shoulder straps for added comfort when using packs
- Hook and loop comms cable routing
- Stow flat drag handle
- Manufactured from 500 denier Cordura® tactical nylon with ITW Nexus hardware
- Drainage grommets
- Inluded 2x Platatac SMAC Shoulder Pads
- Compatible with Platatac SMAC Triple Shingle Insert for front marsupial pouch (sold separately)