PLATATAC Tear Away Med Pouch Pull Out Adapter
- More Information
The PLATATAC Tear Away Med Pouch Pull Out Adaptor has been designed to turn your TAMPH (sold separately) from being a side release buckle and Velcro-secured Med Pouch into a side pull Med Pouch so your battle buddy can get your IFAK out quicker and with less hassle.
Made from Tweave 520E 4-way stretch, The Pull Out Adaptor fits snugly around your Med Pouch with a strip of Velcro hook to secure it. Simply grab one of the TAMP’s side handles and pull out to quickly access your kit.
The back of the Pull Out Adaptor is made from Blue Force Gear Ultracomp laminate, which is then laser-cut to allow it to be mounted directly to a Belt or via MOLLE to any MOLLE-compatible field. A single column of MOLLE similar to the HW TAMP-H is found on one side and can accept the HW TAMP-H’s TQ retention strap.
The Pull Out Adaptor is compatible with the TAMP-H and the lightweight HW TAMP-H which are sold separately.
* All accessories pictured are sold separately.
- Multiple attachment options via the laser-cut Utracomp back panel
- 75mm x 50mm Velcro loop for first aid or blood group patch
- Requires four MOLLE columns
- Tweave 4-way stretch securely holds Med Pouch
Weight and Dimensions:
- 70 grams
- 115mm (H) x 185mm (W) x 5mm (D, flat)
- Blue Force Gear Ultracomp laminate
- Tweave 520E 4-way stretch