Source WLPS Low Profile 3L Hydration System
- More Information
WLPS Low Profile 3L Hydration System compatible with Hydration Packs and Hydration Cargo. Maximum utilization of low profile technology reduces the depth of the carrier.
- Compatible with the Helix Valve and the Storm Valve
- Helix Valve features a rounded shape that requires no mouth orientation for easy use; built-in "bio-net" style shut–off mechanism prevents spilling during transport
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning
- Low Profile: Maximum utilization of low profile technology reduces the depth of the carrier
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt
- QMT Valve/Tube connector with shut-off allows quick and no drip attachment to respirator, micro filter etc.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal
Dimensions 38 × 25 × 6.7 cm
Drinking Valve Storm Push-Pull Valve
Reservoir Capacity 3 Litre
BULK Government orders, contact us for quote
SOURCE was founded in 1989 by Yoki Gill and Daniel Benoziliyo and now employs more than 200 workers. It has always been a groundbreaker in hydration and sandal technology and is well known in the Tactical Gear, hiking sandals, hydration and travel accessories categories worldwide for over 20 years, currently selling in more than 25 countries.