Elliot Brown Bloxworth L18 Wristwatch
- More Information
A classic 'tech-diver' chronograph designed for those who like a little more function, the Bloxworth is a true go-anywhere, do-anything watch.
Its Swiss-made 13-jewel chronograph movement has a three-year battery life (subject to how much the stopwatch function is used) and is secured inside our proprietary shock-absorbing steel movement housing. The 44mm diameter case is pebble-like so it wears beautifully even on smaller wrists and is machined from solid 316L marine-grade stainless steel.
This watch is an office favourite with a beautiful 'vintage' colour palette: the warm metallic champagne dial and tonal dark brown strap with cream stitching come together with pale green luminous and contrasting sub-dials reminscent of safari adventures.
The sub dials for the seconds hand and hours/minutes of the chronograph stopwatch function are radial brushed to create a lovely sunray effect that catches the light in all the right kind of ways.
Comes on a dark matte brown leather strap with vintage cream stitching and a deployant buckle with a luminous EB shield logo that effortlessly clicks closed to the right size every time.
- Swiss Made 13-jewel 12-hour Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with date at 4 o’clock
- 3-year battery-life (with occasional use of stopwatch)
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Gunmetal PVD solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple-sealed knurled 6.5mm crown and push buttons
- Bolt-down case back with oversize seals
- External unidirectional rotating bezel with SuperLuminova markings from 0-20
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Premium oiled leather strap with soft nubuck lining and deployant buckle
- 9H-3H - 44mm excluding crown and push-buttons
- 12H-6H - 53mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness - 13mm
- Strap width - 22mm
The Elliot Brown company is a whole made up of two highly impressive halves. One half lives in the form of Ian Elliot, a co-founder of renowned watch brand Animal, and the very man who built the brand up from one innovative product and an 'unbreakable' watch-strap. The other half is Alex Brown, who notoriously turned down a job at Cartier to thrive in the exciting environment of surf company Animal's watch department. This information alone ought to give you a clue as to the true, understated cool of this attractive collection of watches.
Every Elliot Brown is the result of 1000’s of hours spent obsessing over the smallest details; refining, improving, inventing, and testing. These hard-wearing watches shrug off harsh elements and are relied upon for ocean crossings, mountain rescues, and just about any kind of extreme or arduous adventure.
With collaborations designing and producing bespoke watches for Military personnel and groups within the Security and Intelligence community, Elliot Brown have produced the first military issued watch from a British company in over a decade.
Platatac are proud to be authorised distributors for Elliot Brown in Australia.