Gerber Fastball Folding Knife
- More Information
The Fastball is an American-made EDC knife that lives in the place where precision and polish meet. The trend forward yet practical design has an intuitive finger flipper opening, a utilitarian wharncliffe blade, and an aircraft-grade aluminum handle. Equipped w/ B.O.S.S. Tech™, the Fastball lives up to its name offering quick, smooth deployment - every time. Speaking directly to the EDC [everyday carry] community, the Fastball offers premium American craftsmanship within reach for daily use. If the knife you carry says something about you, make sure it's something worth saying.
- An EDC knife should be intuitive to use, safe to deploy, and never waver - enter ball bearings. The Fastball's B.O.S.S. Tech means stable and consistent deployment, it's tested and built to work every single day.
- Ambidextrous carry is an option with a 3-position pocket clip - switch it up as needed or remove it entirely.
- Made in USA
Balls of Stainless Steel technology leverages a ball-bearing system, providing Gerber’s smoothest, most consistent deployment to date. Stainless steel balls reduce friction for seamless opening every time. The cage system is designed to keep the balls contained for stable performance over the long haul.
Features & Specs:
- Colour: Sage Green
- High Quality S30V Stainless Steel Wharncliffe blade
- Ball bearings for consistent fast action
- Textured Aluminum Handle
- Precision detent provides “lightswitching” operation
- Easy-off Liner Lock release
- 3-position clip
- Blade length: 7.6cm (3.0”)
- Overall length: 18cm (7.1”)
- Weight: 76.5g (2.7oz)
- Made in USA
Founded in 1939 and based in Portland, Oregon, USA, Gerber is an American brand whose products have global reach and relevance. Carried extensively by hunters, soldiers and tradesmen, Gerber’s heritage runs deep.
All Gerber products are designed and engineered in Portland, where many are produced. We also tap our global supply chain to create a wide range of activity specific gear for wide variety of consumers. And no matter what, every product that bears the Gerber name is backed by our famous lifetime warranty.
Quality, reliability, innovation. For over 70 years this is what our customers have expected from us. And whether our products are used to save time, save the day, or save a life, Gerber always delivers.
PLATATAC are an official distributor in Australia for Gerber. Looking for a product not listed below? Contact us for any special orders.