PATROL INCIDENT GEAR Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Alpha Gloves
- More Information
If you've ever worn tactical gloves while shooting and wished for something better… your wish is now reality.
The PIG FDT Alpha Gloves offer ground-breaking gun-handling dexterity and features that set them apart from the competition. And like ALL PIG Glove models, the PIG FDT Alphas feature Touch Screen conductive synthetic suede on the index finger and thumb for full compatibility with all your favorite devices.
- *Conductive Thumb and Trigger Finger material – Maximum reliability for touch screen use without losing tactile dexterity.
- *Single Layer Multi-Piece Palm – Designed specifically so that only one layer of material contacts your shooting grip.
- *Sensitized and Isolated Trigger Finger; – The thinnest available Clarino™ material available, only on the trigger finger for ultimate sensitivity.
- *Selective Forschette Material – Inside forschettes are ventilated for maximum wicking. Outer forschettes are Clarino™ for durability.
- *Low Profile Hook Closure – Reduces abrasion on clothing.
- *Flex Joints – Enhanced flexibility and ventilation on each finger.
- *Dual Flex Joint Trigger Finger – Providing maximum flexibility where you need it most.
- Bar-Tacked Para Cord Pull Loop… YES, NOW BAR-TACKED.
- Short Cuff – Lightweight comfort and convenience.
- Micro Suede Nose Wipe – Fights against cold-weather drip.
- Ventilation holes in Palms and Fingers – Increased wicking.
- Isolated Edge Padding – Protection without compromising the shooting grip.
- Wrap-Over Finger Tips – Provides additional comfort and protection for finger nails.
- Stretch Ballistic Nylon 1000D Padded Knuckles – Stretch ballistic nylon reduces pressure on the seams, thin padding takes the edge off of impacts.
* indicates industry firsts for a tactical glove
At the end of the day, the PIG FDT-Alpha Gloves are a consumable product that will provide the user with the best tactile dexterity available in a tactical glove, and should be worn to destruction, then discarded and replaced. The selection of super sensitive materials and extremely tight seams mean that these gloves will eventually wear out, and there are no warranties implied. Please try them on and inspect them thoroughly for fit and finish before removing from the hangtag, but be forewarned, you will not want to take them off.