PIG Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Charlie - Women's Glove
- More Information
Ladies- tired of wearing men's tactical gloves that aren't the right fit? If you’ve ever wanted something better… your wish is now reality. Over 2 years in the making, the PIG FDT-Charlie Glove (Patented) uses gender-specific patterns to bring the perfect tactical fit of the FDT-Alpha gloves to the female shooter or operator. The FDT-Charlie offers ground breaking dexterity while providing much needed protection from the rigors of tactical work.
Developed by a Rogers Shooting School“Advanced” graduate with over a decade of experience in instructing Military and Law Enforcement personnel, the FDT-Charlie Gloves were designed to minimize impact on the female shooter’s grip. Instead of following the tired old routine of reinventing the Aviator Flight Glove, or making a “cool-looking" glove with padding and layers in all the wrong places, the PIG design team partnered with a sports-glove industrial designer to ensure that all the sizing benchmarks for women's gloves were met while maintaining the functional tactical design features of the PIG FDT-Alpha glove.
Featuring several industry firsts, the FDT-Charlie allows unfettered access to all your firearms controls and manipulations, without the overwhelming bulk of unnecessary padding and layers. When it comes to gloves you can shoot with, contrary to most of the other tactical gloves on the market, less IS more… the less you feel your gloves, the better you can shoot with them. As with ALL PIG Full Dexterity Tactical Gloves manufactured after summer 2015, the trigger fingers and thumbs feature conductive material to work with your touchscreen devices.
- *Conductive Thumb and Trigger Finger material - Maximum reliability for touch screen use without losing tactile dexterity.
- *Single Layer Multi-Piece Palm - Designed specifically so that only one layer of material contacts your shooting grip.
- *Sensitized and Isolated Trigger Finger - The thinnest available Clarino™ material available, only on the trigger finger for ultimate sensitivity.
- *Selective Forschette Material - Inside forschettes are ventilated for maximum wicking. Outer forschettes are Clarino™ for durability.
- *Low Profile Hook Closure - Reduces abrasion on clothing.
- *Flex Joints - Enhanced flexibility and ventilation on each finger.
- Bar-Tacked Para Cord Pull Loop... YES, BAR-TACKED..
- Short Cuff - Lightweight comfort and convenience.
- Micro Suede Nose Wipe - Fights against cold-weather drip.
- Ventilation holes in Palms and Fingers - Increased wicking.
- Isolated Edge Padding - Protection without compromising the shooting grip.
- Wrap-Over Finger Tips - Provides additional comfort and protection for finger nails.
- Stretch Ballistic Nylon 1000D Padded Knuckles - Stretch ballistic nylon reduces pressure on the seams, thin padding takes the edge off of impacts.
* indicates industry firsts for a tactical glove
While the PIG FDT-Charlie Gloves will be some of the highest quality gloves you own, given the nature of the job we expect them to do, they are NOT designed to outlast the Apocalypse. We believe that the trade off in extreme dexterity and sensitivity for perceived durability is well worth it, and far better than the old-school “cut off the finger tips” or “go bare handed” solutions. At the end of the day, the PIG FDT-Charlie Gloves are a consumable product that will provide the user with the best tactile dexterity available in a tactical glove, and should be worn to destruction, then discarded and replaced. The selection of ultra sensitive materials and extremely tight seam tolerances mean that these gloves will eventually wear out, and there are no warranties implied.