PLATATAC Face Mask
- More Information
In an effort to help fight the spread of COVID-19 and protect medical professionals, first responders, and the general public during this time of crisis, Platatac has manufactured face masks to support the fight against this pandemic so we can get back to normal.
With every purchase of the PLATATAC Face Mask, you're not only doing the righty by protecting yourself, but you're also not going jack on everyone else. You'll achieve this by preventing the spread of potential COVID-19 aerosol or droplets and allowing Law Enforcement members to do their jobs and focus on crime, rather than fining you for not following the rules. You will also be environmentally conscious by cutting down on land fill and litter by using a reusable and sustainable mask rather than a single use mask.
The materials used to make these two layer non-medical grade masks are reusable, comfortable, machine washable and ergonomically designed. The liner material reduces moisture build-up.
These face masks are not a replacement for medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and should not be used in circumstances where medical-grade PPE is recommended. These masks have not been certified as a medical device (or similar), nor has it been approved for any specific use by TGA or other regulating entity… but it is better than a folded tea towel or a cut up sock.
The face mask must be washed before initial use. Wash your hands before donning and doffing. Wash after each use with soap and hot water.
- Two layers of fabric
- Simple, stowable design
- Flat elastic ear loops
- Ergonomic shape provides coverage from nose to chin
- Laundry machine safe and reusable
- One size fits most (Adult)
- All sales are final.
- Jungle Green
- Jungle Green with CLAYMORE print
- Polycotton (polyester/cotton blend) and Polartec Powerdry inner
- Face masks made of fabric, such as cotton, can be washed in your regular laundry using hot or cold water
- After laundering your fabric masks, tumble dry them in the dryer on a high setting
- Consider using a non-scented laundry detergent if you are sensitive to perfumes so it is easier to wear the masks
- You can also hand wash your mask, using hot, soapy water. Scrub the mask for at least 20 seconds, and dry them on high heat in the dryer
- Store clean masks in a clean place when you are not using them