Availability: In stock
Platatac Tear Away Med Pouch Horizontal
As low as $69.00
- More Information
The Platatac Tear Away Med Pouch Horizontal (TAMPH) is a ambidextrous, horizontally mountable, compact, well laid out solution to store your individual first aid kit (IFAK), it can be mounted on any MOLLE/PALS platform or first-line belt and rapidly deployed in a matter of seconds for when you need it most.
Work with your med kit next to the casualty by simply unclipping the Fastex clip and pulling across the pouch via the handle to remove it from the MOLLE/PALS compatible velcro hook and loop panel. The TAMP opens up completely via dual zips to lay flat which allows for rapid and easy access to the contents stowed in the numerous internal elastic loops while also serving as a work area. A flat vertical zippered pouch on the front can stow small flat items such as a casualty card, 9-Liner pro forma, emergency blanket or CPR face shield.
The TAMPH also feature dual external TQ stowage options, a top-mounted removable MOLLE compatible elastic tourniquet retention strap, made from two 38mm pieces of elastic which securely holds either a CAT, SOF-T, and other tourniquet options. The TQ strap can be removed and utilised elsewhere on your gear as an alternate TQ carry option. On the bottom are two adjustable shock cord loops routed through drainage holes that can be adjusted to hold a tourniquet or other readily accessible kit.
- Tears away from your rig to work next to your casualty
- Removable MOLLE compatible tourniquet holder suitable for CAT, SOF-T etc
- Adjustable bungee cord TQ holder on the bottom of the pouch
- MOLLE/PALS compatible Velcro Hook & Loop panel - can also be carried inside a pack
- Dual web tape grab/pull handles on the pouch for ambidextrous rapid removal
- Fastex clip retention for added security
- Flat zippered pocket on the front to stow extra items
- Internal elastic loops for the organisation of medical supplies
- Double zips allow for a full opening with heat shrink wrapped paracord
- 50 x 50mm loop for first aid or blood group patch
- Drainage Grommet for water drainage
- The TAMPH can fit 2 x Israeli bandages, 2 x SAM chest seals or 2 x Hyfin chest seals, Combat Application Tourniquet, Nitrile gloves, Trauma shears and a range of bandages and smaller items.
Weight, Fabrics & Dimensions
- 250 Grams
- Made from 500D Cordura Nylon materials and Milspec webbing
- 100mm (H) x 180mm (W) x 60mm (D)
- Requires four MOLLE columns
*Medical supplies not included
Write Your Own Review
Offering a diverse range of specialist products and equipment, Platypus Outdoors Group is as unique as the animal we derive our name from. From humble beginnings with an ambitious vision, we have grown from a simple outdoors and militaria store to an international distributor of over 40 worldwide brand names with a combined product list in the thousands. We offer a great range of products and capabilities in support of the soldiers and law enforcement personnel that stand on the battlements looking over us whilst we are safe in our homes. Thanks to you guys; we simply would not exist without your support.