PLATATAC GBH-R – Platacam Anniversary Limited Edition
- More Information
The Platatac GBH-R is a short-brimmed variant of the ever-popular GBH. The GBH-R is extremely comfortable, lightweight and features a medium-height crown and shorter brim to stay out of your line of sight.
The Platacam Anniversary Limited Edition has been created to celebrate 33 years of Platypus Outdoors. From our humble beginnings we have grown to be a supplier to both Military and Law Enforcement agencies across the globe.
Platacam is a digital camoflague pattern developed by us in the early 2000s as an alternative to Auscam. It was trialled by Tactical Police Units throughout Australia, it sadly never became an offical pattern. In 2008 Australian Special Forces used Platacam in ops as part of it's trial process, but lost out to Multicam.
This is an extremely limited run utilising fabric from the 2008 SF order. Once these are sold these will not be made again.
- Lightweight and easy to stow in a pocket
- Medium height crown with a 4.5cm brim
- Self-fabric sweatband
- Self-fabric foliage loops
- Elastic shock cord adjustment
- Adjustable paracord neck strap
- Internal hi-vis panel/pocket
- Internal mesh lining in the crown with heat dissipation vents
- 35x35mm square Velcro® brand loop on the crown for attaching IFF patches
|Hat Size USA||Hat Size USA||Hat Size Metric|