Snugpak Softie® 12 Osprey - Extra Long
- More Information
Many view the Softie 12 Osprey as the ultimate four season synthetic filled sleeping bag. Since its launch in 1987, it has been setting the standard for winter bag performance for others to follow. Along with the rest of the Softie range, the benefits go on and on. The Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort; the design of the mummy-style shape brings additional warmth and comfort, the sleeping bag also comes with a snug fit hood that uses an adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Those who know about the Softie 12 Osprey have either used one or wished they had one. Use it from the heights of the Scottish mountains to the bottom of your snow hole.
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out more
Need a longer sleeping bag?
Do you find most sleeping bags too short? If so look no further as here at Snugpak we have the facility to extend some of our popular softie range. If you’re taller than 6’3” (190cm) or would just like a little more room you may find the extra long option to be perfect for you. We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm. Adding this extra section to your sleeping bag will make your night’s sleep much more comfortable by increasing your leg room.*
*Please note the extra long section will not extend the main sleeping bag zip, the extra space will be added below the zip & standard expanda panels will still fit the extra long bags.
- Weight: Adult - 2000g / 71oz. Extra Long - 2260g / 80oz
- Comfort Rating: -10°C / 14°F
- Low Rating: -15°C / 5°F
- Packsize: 25cm x 23cm / 10" x 9"
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie® Premier 100% Polyester
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal drawcord foot loops to attach a sleeping bag liner
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Webbing tabs on the bottom of the sleeping bag to allow for easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- Origin: Made in the UK