CRKT Hex Bit Driver Tool Roll
- More Information
Designed by Joe Wu in Mountain View, California
Roll it up and take it to go.
When you’re far from your bench and your everyday carry is begging for some maintenance, the Hex Bit Driver Tool Roll is designed to be on hand for a quick fix. This compact but mighty tool roll is equipped to hold up to 13 bits and two drivers (it ships with one driver) so you’ll never be caught with a dirty EDC.
Designer Joe Wu of Mountain View, California designed the Hex Bit Driver Tool Roll as a part of his maintenance collection. The smooth operating brass driver is equipped with a ball bearing spinner in the for quick take down or assembly of parts. The full-grain leather tool roll holds up to 13 bits and is fully customizable. It ships from CRKT® equipped with T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, PH1, PH2, PH3, 1.0x6mm, 0.8x5.5mm, and 0.6x4.5mm.
A full maintenance kit. One simple tool roll.
- Smooth Operation: Ball bearing spinner in the driver enables quick take down or assembly of parts
- Easy and Secure: Magnet in driver tip secures driver bit
- Compact Utility: Driver easily fits in your hand allowing more control for precision work
- Maximum Control: Textured brass driver for grip
- Convenient Carry: Leather tool roll holds up to two drivers
- Versatile Utility: Holds up to 13 bits - ships with T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, PH1, PH2, PH3, 1.0x6mm, 0.8x5.5mm, 0.6x4.5mm
- Weight 2.50 oz. (70.87 g)
- Handle Brass
- Style Accessory
- Sheath Material Brown leather
- Sheath Weight 2.60 oz. (73.71g)