Availability: In stock
PLATATAC SPUR MSM 12 Day Pack
As low as $189.00
- More Information
The Platatac SPUR MSM 12 day pack has a simple, semi overt appearance and lots of versatile organisation. It features two zippered admin pockets on the front panel, two internal mesh zippered pockets and internal sleeves, one open top and one with cinch cord capable or stowing a medium sized laptop, CSI folder, hydration bladder or organisation of smaller items.
The MSM 12 opens flat making it easier to ID, pack and organise your gear. The padded shoulder straps are comfortable an adjustable for length, and feature a removable sternum strap. The MSM 12 features external lightweight laser cut Ultracomp PALS areas allowing for the addition of compatible pouches where required.
The MSM 12 is the perfect size for a day pack, grab bag or with the addition of pouches capable of being an overnight bag.
- Clamshell style opening
- Laser cut ultracomp PALS fields on the front flap and sides
- Front 5 columns
- Sides 2 Columns
- Reinforced carry/hang handle
- Multiple Pockets
- 2 Internal pockets: 1 large cinch pocket & 1 open top sleeve pocket
- 2 Internal mesh pockets on the front flap
- 1 External horizontal go to pocket
- 1 External vertical admin pocket
- Heat shrink tubing on all external para cord pulls
- Internal hydration hanger and port at top of pack
- 260mm Velcro loop field to attach patches
Weight, Fabrics & Dimensions
- Weight - 780 grams
- Internal Dimensions - 395mm (H) x 260mm (W) x 140mm (D)
- Ultracomp fabric
- 500D Cordura Nylon
- YKK zips
- ITW Nexus hardware
Write Your Own Review
Offering a diverse range of specialist products and equipment, Platypus Outdoors Group is as unique as the animal we derive our name from. From humble beginnings with an ambitious vision, we have grown from a simple outdoors and militaria store to an international distributor of over 40 worldwide brand names with a combined product list in the thousands. We offer a great range of products and capabilities in support of the soldiers and law enforcement personnel that stand on the battlements looking over us whilst we are safe in our homes. Thanks to you guys; we simply would not exist without your support.