PLATATAC Aviation Helmet Bag
- More Information
Made out of 500 denier nylon and lined with polyester 3D air mesh which offers a layer of padding against damage to your gear. These spacious bags ensure your equipment stays protected. Dual carry handles and an adjustable shoulder strap mean you can have your hands free to carry extra gear to your aircraft.
The three external pockets can easily store all the equipment you may require while in flight, including NVG's, spare batteries, documentation/publications/maps, cold weather gear and more. Dual zippers on each pocket for convenience, plus clips to compress the bag further for secure storage while not in use.
This bag not only looks good, but it is also a superior improvement on a classic design. So if you have the need, the need for speed, the Platatac Aviation Helmet Bag is for you.
- Army and Navy Aircrew
- RAAF Loadmasters
- Jet Fighter Pilots
- Rotary Wing Crew
- Freefall - HALO, HAHO
- Tactical Operators
- Anyone who wants to protect their precious kit, whether it is tactical, aviation or EDC.
- The main compartment has 3D air mesh padded lining to protect your flying helmet or sensitive equipment when transiting to your aircraft.
- Two medium-sized pockets for flight gloves, NVGs or other small items
- One large long pocket with velcro dividers for whatever you may require - organise how you choose
- 10cm x 53cm Velcro Loop field to attach nametapes, Flags, IFF or other patches
- All compartments have YKK #10 zips with paracord zip pulls
Black, Coyote Brown Khaki, ATACS and Multicam
55cm W x 51cm H x 4cm D
53cm W x 20cm H x 7.5cm D
25cm W x 25cm H x 7.5cm D