PLATATAC GBH-J Hat
- More Information
The Platatac Jungle Uniform takes old school inspiration and incorporates it with a modern, innovative and cutting edge fabric to bring you the lightest and most functional jungle/hot weather operations uniform ever. Made from the aptly named “Apocalypse” fabric, this 100% nylon rip-stop fabric is lightweight, durable, quick-drying and breathable, with excellent moisture management delivering maximum comfort in hot/temperate climates.
The overall design of the uniform was intended to reduce layers and seams, with anti-microbial poly mesh in the bottom of all pockets and mesh venting areas in the uniform for water drainage, faster dry times and to mitigate heat stress when active or static.
So whether you call it the Jungle, the J, the Trees, the Bush or Close Country, this is the uniform you need for when you have to travel up a river to dispatch a rogue colonel.
GBh-J Boonie Hat
The lightest and most functional hat in our GBH range to date with mesh for cooling and other enhancements that compliment the Jungle Uniform Set.
- Noseeum mesh and side vents for maximum ventilation
- Polartec Power Dry sweatband for moisture management and comfort
- Elastic shock cord with barrel loc adjustment at the rear
- Hi-Vis red band inside the crown for ID/marry up procedure
- Paracord chin strap
- 2” wide brim to reduce droop when wet
- Self-fabric foliage loops
- Compact and very lightweight
120gsm 100% ripstop nylon with moisture control system (MCS) and UV protection
|X Large||7 ¾||62cm|