PLATATAC Tac Dax V4 - Legacy Patterns
- More Information
- Reviews 1
The Platatac Tac Dax V4 are a full-featured combat pant with a modern tailored fit and with an emphasis on versatility and functionality, they are made with durable, but comfortable Nylon Cotton Rip-Stop material.
Featuring strategically placed Tweave 4-way stretch fabric in the crotch, knees and lower back to aid in dynamic movement and all-day comfort. The Tac Dax V4 are suitable for long-duration operations in all-round conditions and will keep you mission-ready and in the fight.
- Tweave 520E 4 way stretch material in high-stress areas
- Padded & elasticised adjustable waist for increased user comfort
- Dedicated knife pocket in hand pockets
- Internal Knee pockets for various OEM removable knee pad systems
- Adjustable knee pad height in the front pocket
- Hook and loop knee adjustment
- Adjustment tabs on the ankles
- Zippered fly with Velcro closure
- Rear pockets with Velcro closure
- Utility pockets on the front of the thigh
- Open top pockets behind front thigh pockets
- Large thigh pockets with Velcro closure
- Open top pockets behind large pockets
- Lower leg pockets with zip closure
- Dual-layer seat and cuff to reduce wear
Tigerstripe came to prominence during the Vietnam War but was never an official US issue item, personnel permitted to wear it at first had their uniforms custom-made by local Vietnamese tailors as the ARVN uniforms were too small for most Americans; for this reason there were many variations of the basic Tigerstripe pattern.
Soon, many American special operations forces in the Vietnamese theatre of operations wore the pattern, despite not always being attached to ARVN units: it became the visible trademark of Marine Corps Recon, Green Berets, LRRPs, SEALs, and other elite forces.
A-TACS iX (Intermediate Xtreme) Camo was the first in a new generation of concealment from A-TACS Camo. A-TACS iX is the flagship pattern a new “X series” line of camouflage patterns – the central component of a complete multi-environmental concealment solution. A-TACS iX utilizes the very latest in printing and camouflage design technology combined with the perfect blend of colors from the already popular A-TACS AU and FG camouflage patterns to create a pattern with vastly improved depth and definition.
A-TACS iX Camo also incorporates enhanced edge detail in the transitional areas between light and shadow within the pattern to create the added illusion of depth while maintaining the unique A-TACS Camo “pattern within a pattern” concept. New A-TACS iX Camo is best suited for transitional environments with a blended mix of intermediate greens and desert tans. Look for it from many of the A-TACS Camo CORE Elite Brand Partners.
WOODLAND CAMOUFLAGE PATTERN (M81). The default camouflage pattern issued to the United States Armed Forces from 1981 until its replacement in the mid 2000s. It is a four color, high contrast disruptive pattern with irregular markings in sand, brown, green and black.
U.S. Navy retains the Woodland Pattern for specific units and organizations, such as the U.S. Navy SEALs and SWCC, who are currently the primary U.S. users of this uniform.
U.S. Marines eintroduced for the Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command in 2011 and also worn by MARSOC forces in the War in Afghanistan.
- 1981–2005 (U.S. Army Service)
- 1981–present (U.S. Navy – Navy SEALs and SWCC)
- 1981–2011 (U.S. Air Force) 1981–present (State defense forces
- 1981–2002 (U.S. Marine Corps)
- 2011–present (U.S. Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command only)