PLATATAC Airframe Helmet Cover V2
- More Information
The Platatac Airframe Helmet Cover V2 has been designed and individually sized to securely fit the Crye Precision Airframe Helmet. The use of Tweave 520E at the sides ensures a snug fit that remains in place during MFF or maritime ops. The cover is perfect for changing your helmet’s pattern and profile, protecting its finish, and dampening noise during impact.
The cover features adjustable elastic shock cord running central to secure various OEM strobe/ signal light products including Adventure Lights and S&S, or standard cyalume sticks. The paracord portions on top can be used to keep cables routed and tidy, or alternatively you can route the cables under the cover. The permanently attached battery/counterweight pouch has cut out holes to allow access to switches and will sit flat if not in use.
Colour matched Velcro loop is positioned on the sides, back and top for attachment of flags, callsigns and other IFF options. It also features Velcro loop shaped to fit the S&S Precision® V Lite at rear. A cut out at the front and sides of the cover allows access to the NVG mount and rails.
- Fixed pocket at rear to hold counter weights, AN PVS 31 battery pack, or similar sized battery packs
- Lower profile central bungee and Velcro retention for IR Strobes/cyalume/cameras etc.
- Velcro area on the rear pocket, top and sides for various OEM IFF Strobe or Patch solutions
- NVG shroud cut out with mounting holes
- Integrated cable management paracord
- Easy installation – can be fitted to helmet in seconds
- Polyester Omega mesh, Tweave 520E and 500D
Sizing and Compatibility
- Compatible with the Crye Airframe helmets
- Available in Med, Lge and XL