PLATATAC Team Wendy Exfil Helmet Cover
- More Information
The Platatac Team Wendy Exfil Helmet Cover has been designed and individually sized to securely fit the Team Wendy Exfil ballistic helmets. The use of Tweave 520E at the sides ensures a snug fit that remains in place during MFF or maritime ops. The cover is perfect for changing your helmet’s pattern and profile, protecting its finish, and dampening noise during impact.
The cover features adjustable elastic shock cord running central to secure various OEM strobe/ signal light products including Adventure Lights and S&S, or standard cyalume sticks. The paracord portions on top can be used to keep cables routed and tidy, or alternatively you can route the cables under the cover. Colour matched Velcro loop is positioned on the sides, back and top for attachment of flags, callsigns and other IFF options. It also features Velcro loop shaped to fit the S&S Precision® V Lite at rear. A cut out at the front and sides of the cover allows access to the NVG mount and rails. A loop area on the rear allows the mounting of various NVG battery packs or OEM counterweight pouches.
- Lower profile central bungee and Velcro retention for IR Strobes/cyalume/cameras etc.
- Velcro area on the rear, top and sides for various OEM IFF Strobe or Patch solutions
- NVG shroud cut out to fit seamlessly around shroud
- Integrated cable management paracord
- Easy installation – can be fitted to helmet in seconds
- Polyester Omega mesh, Tweave 520E and 500D
- Compatible with the Team Wendy Exfil Ballistic helmets
- Available in Size 1 and Size 2
* Accessories & helmet are not included.