SOLKOA SUMA™ Container - LARGE
- More Information
The SOLKOA Survival Systems™ ultra-light, machined, aluminium (SUMA™) container is a virtually indestructible kit container machined from a solid block of aircraft grade 6061 aluminium. This aluminium is four times lighter than stainless steel and half the weight of titanium. The container cover includes a rubber gasket to keep out dirt and moisture, and it’s secured simply by heavy duty Velcro® One-Wrap™ straps. The container can be used for storing fragile valuables or an entire survival kit. In addition to serving as a rugged container for critical components, it provides additional field craft and survival task capabilities. It’s strong enough for digging and its anodized finish allows for safe use over a fire to melt ice, boil and purify water, as well as small cooking needs.
The SUMA™ Container is available in 3 colours – Black, Tan, and Orange.
- 1 SUMA™ Container
- Size: inside 4 3/4” x 2 7/8” x 1 3/8”, outside – 5 1/8” x 3 1/4” x 1 7/8”)
- Weight: 140g
- Velcro® loop on the cover – 4” x 2”
- 2 heavy duty Velcro® One-Wrap® straps – 11 1/2” x 5/8”,
- Neoprene closed cell foam gasket on inside of cover
- Colours – Black, Tan, Orange (all with black Velcro®) or tan (with tan/beige Velcro®)