Platatac SL Contingency Bag Mesh
- More Information
The SL Contingency Bag is designed to be a lightweight and easily stored load bearing option for contingency load bearing.
A specified task for this piece of equipment is to be carried in the SAPI plate pouch of body armour and used for any number of the following:
- Equipment storage bag for back loading of casualties
- Ammunition resupply
- Expedient temporary transportation of equipment
The bag is lightweight, packs small, is strong and camouflaged with the adjustment toggles on the closure of the bag forming shoulder straps for carriage on the back as a backpack. A small clear window on the bag allows for content identification.
- Durable mesh delivers ventilation and drainage
- Drawstring closure and dual shoulder straps for comfortable carrying
- Name tag pocket on the front of the bag
- Large capacity is suitable for carrying additional equipment, clothing, food and more
- Dimensions: 58cm x 38cm
- Capacity: 2.2 litres