Platypus 30th Anniversary ERDL Cap (Limited Edition)
- More Information
Fabric Test Batch 03/16/69
The ERDL pattern, also known as the NAM Leaf pattern is a camouflage pattern developed by the United States Army at the Engineer Research & Development Laboratories (ERDL) in 1948.
ERDL (NAM LEAF) 1948
ERDL was issued to the Australian SASR during the Vietnam War. The batch of fabric these caps are made from was created on the 16th of March 1969.
These caps cannot be made again and they are as UNIQUE as the Platypus.
- Weight 100 grams
- Limited Edition - Never to made again
- Two-tone Black / ERDL and Khaki / ERDL
- Platatac 'Face Off' logo in front
- Adjustable back Velcro
- 'est.1988' and '30 years' wording on each side of Cap
- Includes a customised one-off swing tag