Source WXP Hydration System with Storm Valve | Hydration bladder | 2L (70 oz.)
- More Information
WXP Hydration System compatible with commonly used hydration systems and hydration cargo.
High performance hydration reservoir system. Exclusive 3 layer coextruded Polyethylene construction for pure water taste and increased reliability.
- Compatible with the Helix Valve and the Storm Valve
- Helix Valve features a rounded shape that requires no mouth orientation for easy use; built-in "bio-net" style shut–off mechanism prevents spilling during transport
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: no-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning
- Angled Valve: Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt
- QMT Valve/Tube connector with shut-off allows quick and no drip attachment to respirator, micro filter etc.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth
- Large NC Filler Cap: Air tight, low profile, one hand operated with a new fill handle
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal
Dimensions 43 × 20.5 × 9.5 cm
Reservoir Capacity 2 Litres
Drinking Valve Storm Push-Pull Valve
BULK Government orders, contact us for quote
SOURCE was founded in 1989 by Yoki Gill and Daniel Benoziliyo and now employs more than 200 workers. It has always been a groundbreaker in hydration and sandal technology and is well known in the Tactical Gear, hiking sandals, hydration and travel accessories categories worldwide for over 20 years, currently selling in more than 25 countries.