Platatac ADAPT Pants
- More Information
Based on the KRAIT pants but with the addition of gusseted cargo pockets which lay flat when not in use and offer additional storage allowing the wearer to adjust to nearly any situation.
Made from hard wearing Nylon/cotton Ripstop which offers excellent durability and comfort.
Platatac SRO Inner Belt sold separately click here to buy
- Gusseted crotch
- Hand/slash pocket with reinforcing for knife etc.
- Hidden coin/key pocket
- Generous cargo pockets with slotted button & velcro closure
- Separate phone/magazine slot behind cargo pockets
- Double-diamond knee reinforcement
- YKK Zip fly with button closure
- Reinforced in all high-stress areas
- ENVOY™ 50/50 nylon/cotton ripstop (NYCO)
This is a Mil-Spec 50/50 CORDURA® Nylon/Cotton (NYCO) blend ripstop fabric. It’s light, strong and comfortable.
MultiCam® is a single camouflage pattern designed to help the wearer hide in varied environments, seasons, elevations, and light conditions. It was designed to address the real-world need for concealment in different environments, with one basic kit of gear. While there are many great location-specific patterns, MultiCam® is designed to work well across a very broad range of environmental conditions when observed in both the visual and near infrared (night vision) spectrums.
Construction - 104/52 (warp/fill)
Breaking Strength - 242/128 (warp/fill) (lbs, minimum)