Snugpak Softie Elite 3 Sleeping Bag
- More Information
The Snugpak Softie Elite 3 sleeping bag is a mummy shape bag that can keep you warm in temperatures down to -10°C, with a built in deployable side baffle that initially is extra thick zip baffle and when deployed allows the sleeping bag to become wider, giving the flexibility to control temperatures inside the bag.
While at first glance it may appear similar to a traditional sleeping bag, the Elite 3 sleeping bag employs an deployable side baffle that can be unzipped to provide more space inside the bag. This allows air to circulate inside the bag which helps reduce the temperature when you are in warmer temperatures. When the temperature drops again, simply zip up the panel and the bag instantly becomes a warmer environment to sleep in.
This system allows you to use the Softie Elite 3 in more diverse conditions as you can relax in the bag during the day and evenings without becoming too hot and then zip up for the cold wintry night.
The Paratex Micro outer fabric is windproof and water repellent and the inner Paratex Light & Reflectatherm add heat-retaining properties and breathability to wick moisture away from the inside of the bag to keep you comfortable overnight. The unique Softie Premier insulation is able to retain heat even when wet and is washable.
The bag is a mummy-style bag which is tapered at the feet. This restricts airflow around your feet which helps to keep the inside of the bag warmer during the night.
Supplied with a compression stuff sack to allow easy transport the Elite 3 is a quality bag that is ideal for military, camping, bushcraft and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Weight: 1600g / 56oz
- Packsize: 26cm x 22cm / 10" x 9"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -5°C / 23°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -10°C / 14°F
- Origin: Imported
- Built-in deployable side baffle, to allow for more room
- Adjustable length via foot shorting clips
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated Drawcord-adjustable hood
- Internal valuables pocket with velcro fastener
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal drawcord foot loops to attach a sleeping bag liner
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
Fabrics & Insulation
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Micro, 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light & Reflectatherm, 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Softie®, 100% Polyester
|Length||Chest Width||Knee Width||Foot Width||Max User Height|
|With the built-in baffle deployed||220cm/87"||87.5cm/35"||72.5cm/29"||42cm/17"||190cm/75"|
Snugpak is a true, pioneering British company that offfers world class cold weather clothing and camping equipment for both military and civilian application. Pioneers of the Softie® insulating filler, their sleeping bags and ECW solutions can handle any subzero environment on the planet and have been used in every conflict since the Falklands war be military forces around the globe.