Platatac GBH-R Limited Editions
- More Information
The Platatac GBH-R is a short-brimmed variant of the ever-popular GBH. The GBH-R is extremely comfortable, lightweight and features a medium-height crown and shorter brim to stay out of your line of sight.
The GBH-R is available in four sizes with elastic shock cord and an ITW barrel-lock at the rear can adjust tightness for the best fit. The paracord neck strap will keep it secure whilst worn or hung around the wearer's neck.
We have also added an internal orange hi-vis panel which can be used as a marker panel for identifying friendly forces during marry ups and RVs or as a signalling device in emergency situations, it also doubles as a pocket for storing small flat items.
It is packed full of features which makes it one of the most functional bush hats on the market.
- Lightweight and easy to stow in a pocket
- Medium height crown with a 4.5cm brim
- Self-fabric sweatband
- Self-fabric foliage loops
- Elastic shock cord adjustment
- Adjustable paracord neck strap
- Internal hi-vis panel/pocket
- Internal mesh lining in the crown with heat dissipation vents
- 35x35mm square Velcro® brand loop on the crown for attaching IFF patches
Limited Edition Colours available while they last. Some will not be made again.
|Hat Size USA||Hat Size USA||Hat Size Metric|