PLATATAC CRABS V2 Fixed Mag Placard
- More Information
The PLATATAC CRABS v2 System is a modular, versatile, user-driven chest rig platform that can be adapted to the specific needs of each individual user. Designed in partnership with Australian Special Operators from concept to end product, the CRABS v2 is fully material certified and NSN’d for the carriage of ammunition and explosive ordnance.
The system works fluently together and is fully compatible with our SMAC 3 plate carriers and other OEM plate carriers/chest rigs that are placard capable.
The CRABS v2 Fixed Mag Placard is a standalone, low-profile mission-focused placard built to be ambidextrous and is a lighter alternative to a full chest rig. It has been designed to carry the following: 3 x 5.56mm M4 or AK47 magazines, 2 x pistol magazines, as well as various items in the two GP pockets.
The rifle and pistol magazine pockets can be used with or without Kydex inserts. One GP pocket has a velcro closure and the other features a zip.
The included ITW clips allow the placard to interface with various armour carrier platforms or our range of CHICOM harnesses. It also features adjustable top tabs for the perfect ride height.
NSN: 8465-661670811 (MC)
- Highly modular rig, sewn-in pouches fit mission-essential equipment
- Useable with Kydex inserts
- Capable of holding 3 x 5.56mm M4 or AK47 magazines and 2 standard 9/40 double stack magazines
- Bungee or flap retention for pistol magazine pouches
- Split bar ITW Nexus clips to switch between chest rig and plate carrier use
- Can be used on SMAC 3 plate carrier and other OEM designs
- Accepts ASAD lines of products and other OEM sub load/Velcro sandwich designs
- Dimesnions: 21cm x 12cm x 6cm
- Fabric: Berry Compliant 500D Westridge Cordura
- Webbing: Mil-W-17337
- Hook and Loop: Mil Spec AA-A 55126
- ITW Nexus plastic hardware