PLATATAC CRABS V2 HW Dual Base Panel
- More Information
The PLATATAC CRABS v2 System is a modular, versatile, user-driven chest rig platform that can be adapted to the specific needs of each individual user. Designed in partnership with Australian Special Operators from concept to end product, the CRABS v2 is fully material certified and NSN’d for the carriage of ammunition and explosive ordnance.
The system works fluently together and is fully compatible with our SMAC 4 plate carriers and other OEM plate carriers/chest rigs that are placard capable.
The CRABS V2 HW Dual Base Panel provides a two pocket solution for multiple types of munitions and equipment. The internal loop velcro pockets allows multiple ammunition carriage options via Velcro in magazine inserts to carry up to 3 x M4 (or 3 x AK bullets up), 2 x 7.62 mags w/single pistol mag or 4 x 9mm sub gun.
The included ITW clips allow the base panel to interface with various armour carrier platforms or our range of CHICOM harnesses. It also features adjustable top tabs for the perfect ride height.
NSN: : 8465-661670813 (MC)
- Highly modular rig, change entire loadouts in seconds
- Capable of accepting multiple different calibre magazine inserts
- Capable of accepting multiple front panels
- Split bar ITW Nexus clips to switch between chest rig and plate carrier use
- Can be used on SMAC 4 plate carrier and other OEM designs
- Accepts ASAD lines of products and other OEM sub load/Velcro sandwich designs
- Material certified and NSN’d
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 21cm x 12cm x 5cm
- Weight: 250g
- Outer Fabric: Berry Compliant Ultracomp Laminate
- Reinforcing Panel: Tegris Thermoplastic Composite Fabric
- Hook and Loop: Mil Spec AA-A 55126
- ITW Nexus plastic hardware