PLATATAC CRABS V2 PALS Panel
- More Information
The PLATATAC CRABS v2 System is a modular, versatile, user-driven chest rig platform that can be adapted to the specific needs of each individual user. Designed in partnership with Australian Special Operators from concept to end product, the CRABS v2 is fully material certified and NSN’d for the carriage of ammunition and explosive ordnance.
The system works fluently together and is fully compatible with our SMAC 3 plate carriers and other OEM plate carriers/chest rigs that are placard capable.
The CRABS v2 PALS Panel is a dedicated low-profile flat panel, with 6 columns x 4 rows PALS area, and a Tegris panel to provide a rigid platform for the attachment of ATAK, MFF Nav systems or MOLLE compatible pouches.
It attaches to the loop Velcro on the front of the CRABS V2 Base Panel via hook Velcro and one wrap tabs.
- Velcros onto CRABs v2 Base Panel
- Adds a Tegris reinforced panel for the mounting of EUDs or other items that require extra rigidity
- Removable in seconds
Dimesnions: 21cm x 12cm x 0.5cm
- Outer Fabric: Berry Compliant Ultracomp Laminate
- Reinforcing Panel: Tegris Thermoplastic Composite Fabric
- Hook and Loop: Mil Spec AA-A 55126
- ITW Nexus plastic hardware