PLATATAC SICC Belt Mk3
- More Information
The SICC Belt Mk3 is the newest version of our classic and much-lauded rigger-style SICC belt. The SICC Belt MK3 was built to be a versatile stable platform for first-line load carriage.
The SICC Belt Mk3 can be used a standalone trouser belt or duty belt, or by utilising the hook velcro on the inside of the belt, it will integrate with the other platforms in the SICC belt range to make a multi-layer belt system that can be used in several different configurations depending on mission requirements.
The SICC Belt Mk3 meets Australian Standard: AS/NZS 1891.1 1995 Industrial Fall Arrest Systems and Devices, Part 1 Safety Belts and Harnesses (tested May 2020)
- Made from one piece of 1 3/4″ (44mm) Mil-W-4088, Type 13 Nylon webbing
- Austri-Alpine Cobra quick-release adjustable buckle
- 2 x rows of 1/2" webbing to attach MOLLE/PALS compatible pouches
- Rigid enough to ensure stability for holsters and pouches
- Nylon Cordura wrapped hard sewn point for safety lanyard, helo strop etc.
Multicam, Coyote Brown Khaki, Black
Measurements reflect the minimum and maximum adjustment lengths.